Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crunch Time....

So it is crunch time in the Lira house. Tony has finals this week. That means that he is a nervous wreck trying to get all of his projects done as well as study for finals. I included a picture of his latest project. He had to pick an Icon and of course knowing Tony it was a no brainier "Frank" was his only choice. I also hope to post a picture of Tony's dream room project soon. This "dream room" is the project that is driving him crazy. Lots of sleepless nights and stress over that one, but when it is done it is going to be beautiful.



Anyway Tony is not the only one feeling the stress of crunch time. As most of you know it is 4 days and counting until the birthday bash 2008. Most of you can also guess I have my work cut out for me. With Tony working on school, Ally feeling like house work is beyond her, and the little princess making a mess in whichever room I am not working in I have been a crazy woman. I have house to clean, yard work to do, party supply shopping, food shopping, cakes to bake, and of course several trips to the gym to make. I can't wait for Saturday to get here. Trust me it will all be worth it when my precious girls are enjoying their party. I will go to the ends of the earth for them (and Tony too). Well enough about our crazy lives. Next week we will all look back on this and forget all the craziness

1 comment:

Mom Sheryl said...

Hang in there...it doesn't get any easier as they grow up into teenagers or adults. I'm sure everything will work out great and Tony will do magnificant. He is a Lira and Lira's strive on perfection !!!