Well here we go!!! I have been saying that I was going to start a blog so Tony and I can keep in touch with everyone, but it took a little longer than I thought. Better late than never. Where do I start? Most of you know that Tony has gone back to school. He attends The Illinois Institute of Art in Schaumburg. I couldn't be more proud of him. He is going to get his bachelors degree in Graphic Design. At this point Tony is almost done with his first quarter and getting great grades on all of his projects. Tony is in school 4 nights a week so I have been adjusting to playing the roll of single mommy, and let me tell you it has been crazy. Ally just turned 9, but acts like she is 15 and Bella is going to be 4 in just a few weeks. Both girls are in gymnastics so most of my time is spent running them to the gym. On October 5th they will be competing in their first tumbling meet of the season. It is in Carol Stream so if anyone is interested just let me know and I will give you the details. This is Bella's first year competing and we are not sure just what to expect from her, but we are very proud of her. This is going to be Ally's 3rd year competing and she is very excited to start. Well I am going to try to keep this up to date. We will see how it goes.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah!!! You finally did it. Tina- I will have to show you the tricks some time..Tony-We couldnt be more prouder of you!!! Your projects look great. Keep it up. Love you all!!!
Great Blog...This is going to be great. Think everyone should do this so we can all keep in touch. Tony, FINALLY !!! Great Job !!!! Tina, you'll get use to it and remember it's "quality time". Kids grow up fast, enjoy them. Love you all !!!
Great Job
Post a Comment