Just when I thought things couldn't get any busier! Last week I made a bone head move and broke my toe and possibly ruptured my tendon. So now I am hopping around on crutches sporting a stylish new shoe. Well anyway you know that mommies can't get sick or hurt (right).
About a month ago the girls and I ran into Alexandra's old dance teacher. A couple of days later we received a phone call. Well Alexandra was asked to come back and perform in the Nutcracker with her old dance ensemble. Now we (I) run her to practice on Monday and Saturday. She is in 3 numbers and having a blast. All she does is dance around the house. Of course Bella and Ally still have gymnastics three days a week. Yet with all this going on Ally is still getting "A's" and doing well in her gifted classes. We are so proud of her.
This Friday I have to take Gabriella to the orthopedic doctor to have her hips checked out. You all know that she has been walking with her feet turned in since she could walk. Well we finally had her evaluated and now have an appointment with the orthopedic to see where we will go from here. Lets pray it is nothing major needs to be done.
Tony has been working so hard on his classes that I think all he does is eat, sleep, and breath art. If anyone is interested you can view some of Tony's photography projects on www.flickr.com/ducklira Some of his assignments are pretty cool. Anyway he is still doing great with his classes. Right now the big project is portrait photography. If all goes well maybe we will have some new and updated photos of the girls. This is exciting considering that the picture mom has in her frame of Bella is from her first birthday.
Even though things are crazy and busy, I don't think I would know what to do if I had time to sit down, watch a movie and do nothing. I actually think it would be so boring. Well I hope everyone is doing well. All my love....Tina
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it's not too bad. That's what happens to moms. We always get hurt cuz we have sooooo much to do and our day never ends !!!
Post a Comment