Saturday, January 31, 2009

Old Dog New Tricks....

Wow!! Tonight I learned that you really can teach an old dog (me) new tricks. Kelly walked me through adding the cool new background you all see on our blog now. My problem now is that there are so many different types of backgrounds that I can't choose. I guess that I will be changing it often.

I love that so many members of our family have blogs now. It makes it so nice to read about what is going on in every one's day to day lives. What is even better is that Mom and Dad have a blog. Now how cool is it that Mom is on the computer blogging?

Well I really didn't have much to say, but I was so excited about my new background that I thought I would write about it. Hope you all enjoy our new look.

3 comments:

Mom Sheryl said...

Congrats on your accomplishment. It's really neat to be able to change our blogs. Like your background. Keep the stories coming. Love Sheryl

Mike and Kelly said...

YEAH!!! I knew you could do it. Just make sure that you keep updating!!

Us said...

Woot! Woot! Go Tina...lol looks very nice too. And it's awesome that moms joined in too! I love checking in everyday now and seeing we are all trying to stay up on everything...loving this!