Monday, November 3, 2008

A little photo shoot......


Just thought you all would like to see the results of an impromptu photo session with Tony. Ally was great to take pictures of. I think Tony had over 15 in a short period of time. Bella on the other hand was not so easy. She did not want her hair brushed and I think Tony was able to take 6 or 7 pictures and maybe 3 of them were even close to being usable. Anyway I think Tony is doing a great job with his photography. I am so proud of him.

3 comments:

Mom Sheryl said...

Great picture...Ally looks like a teen model and Bella looks sassy...she just needs some feathers. Tony doing great. It shows he likes what he's doing. Keep up the good work.

Mike and Kelly said...

The kids are adorable. I expect to see more!!! Love you guys

Us said...

They look adorablevyou are doing an awesome job Tony!